Vineyard Tours at Oastbrook
Owner's Vineyard Tour & Tasting at Oastbrook
£30 per person (£25 per person with group discount)
Available weekends from 1st April until 31st October
Available weekdays from 1st July until 3rd September
Our Oastbrook Estate Vineyard Tours are now available for booking once more. This tour is with the owner of the vineyard America Brewer and we guarantee a fun filled but information packed tour and tasting a food platter
Small groups can be accommodated on a private tour of the vines to help grow your interest in the ever expanding English wine scene. The vineyard tours will also explain the establishment of the vineyard and our future plans. We will finish, of course, with a wine tasting to try out the fruits of our labours.
Each guided tour “block” lasts for 2 hours, inclusive of the tasting, costing £30 per person. This is reduced by 20% per person for groups of 5 or more.
- This is a fun experience and doesn’t require any prior knowledge.
- Please remember to click on both a date and time when booking
- Please wear appropriate footwear for walking through vineyards
- We are a working farm, so dates for all visits for tours and cellar door sales need to be confirmed in advance.
- Well behaved children are welcome, but we request no dogs.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We offer a safe environment with hand sanitiser provided and social distancing observed at all times. Vineyards are very safe places to be and you can feel confident to visit.
Please note the format of summer and winter tours are slightly different. In the winter months we have a short tour of the vineyard but instead we get to learn how to make a caipirinha with out very own Brazilian winemaker America
Kid's Vineyard Tour at Oastbrook
£5 per person
Available until 5th September
Dedicated kids’ tours of the vineyards, exploring all the cool outdoor sights and smells and adventures to be had. (ages 8-16)
At Oastbrook, we know that if the kids are happy and occupied, life gets a lot easier for mums and dads to relax and enjoy themselves too. We offer dedicated kids’ tours of the vineyards, exploring all the cool outdoor sights and smells and adventures to be had. These tours are run on a bespoke basis America and Nick’s daughter, Gabby (with full adult supervision), so booking ahead is essential.
Bookings are available on normal tour days, which are Saturdays and Sundays beginning the weekend of July 15th 2021.